Search the Library with Destiny (includes eBooks)
Locate materials in the library and read eBooks with DESTINY
Accessible from any Internet connection. Go to www.dcslib.com or click the icon below.
Log in with Username: DMStigers and Password: Readers1
Want to keep up with due dates, library fines, and have access to ALL eBooks?
Create an Account in Destiny at DMS
- Go to www.dcslib.com or click the icon above, then choose Destiny Back Office from the menu bars (top left)
- Click "Create Account" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your last name and Destiny Barcode number (your 10-digit state ID number, beginning with 19). Click "Next."
- Create a Username and Password that you will remember. (Your librarian will not have access to this information.) An email address is optional. Click "Save."
- You are now back to the Destiny website. Notice your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you are in your account, you have tabs at the top:
- Home: info including a link to search for AR books
- Catalog: to search for books, with many useful links on the left. You can also put books on hold from here.
- My info: Lists titles you have checked out, on reserve, due dates, fines and links to ebooks you have checked out.